Stroh Center, Bowling Green, OH
2 Days this Year!
Annual Home+Garden & RV Show
Friday, April 6, 2018 5 PM to 9 PM
Saturday, April 7, 2018 10 AM to 4 PM
Stroh Center on BGSU Campus
Registration is open until April 2, Noon...
Take advantage of the early bird special $425 before February 28, 5 PM - SAVE $$$
After March 1 to April 1, Noon -- $465.
- 10x10 booth w/6" table & 2 chairs
- Quarter page 4-color ad in the Home+Garden & RV Magazine
- Black/White version of your ad published in the Sentinel-Tribune during the month of April
- Electricity is available at no additional charge...please advise if needed
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment must be received BEFORE your space will be confirmed.
2. A photo of your work may be requested by the Sentinel-Tribune (the show organizer) for marketing purposes.
3. Spaces will be offered first to previous vendors.
4. The vendor area will be the floor of the Stroh Center, with over flow to the 2nd floor and atrium (foyer) areas. No wall spaces are available in the over flow areas.
5. In the event of cancellation due to weather or other events not under our control, no refunds will be made.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the show due to insufficient registration (refunds issued).
7. In the event you cannot attend, no refunds will be made but you will be allowed to find a substitute vendor as long as it does not compete with any existing vendors. Substitute must be approved by Sentinel-Tribune.
8. Sentinel-Tribune, (the show organizer) also reserves the right to refuse any vendors not deemed appropriate for venue.
9. Vendors may not represent more than one company per booth. Direct sales vendors must be current representatives for the represented company at the time they contract for the show.
10. No food concessions allowed (candy, small bags of popcorn, free items are encouraged to bring people to your booth).
11. Booths must be attended at all times.
12. No unlicensed BGSU items may be sold. Contact the licensing department at BGSU for more information about licensing.
13. All licenses and sales taxes are the responsibility of the vendor.
14. Spaces will be marked off. All work and displays must stay within designated space.
15. Businesses/vendors must participate for the full duration of the show. Those who leave early will not be invited back to future shows.
16. Vendors may not attach anything to walls of the venue.
17. Set up time is Friday, April 6 at 7 AM to 4 PM, show opens at 5 PM. Your area must be vacated by 6 pm on Saturday, April 7 and must be left clean after the show. Remove all trash to appropriate areas.
Agreement: By clicking on the "Yes" (at check out), I understand and agree with the terms and conditions. I am applying to participate as a business/vendor. I will follow the rules and regulations. If I do not adhere to all regulations or if I misrepresent myself, or my items I am selling, I will be asked to leave with no refund. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bowling Green State University, the Stroh Center, Sentinel-Tribune, from any claim or demand, including: reasonable attorney’s fees, made by myself or any third party due to or arising from registering for this show, participating in the show or violating any rights of another party. I understand and agree that neither Bowling Green State University, the Stroh Center, Sentinel-Tribune is liable for any loss of my items which may occur at any time in our absence or presence.
1535 East Wooster Street
Bowling Green, OH, 43403
Apr 6, 2018 to Apr 7, 2018